Tiny Tigers & Little Dragons Programs
Tiny Tigers: Ages 3 – 4
Little Dragons: Ages 5 – 7
Academy of Life and Leadership Taekwondo’s Tiny Tiger and Little Dragons program is specially designed to meet the unique learning needs of kids ages 3-7 years old.
By harnessing their endless enthusiasm and energy, we teach them the beginnings of martial arts skills like kicking and punching while instilling valuable life skills such as focus, respect and confidence.
Our energetic team of dedicated instructors nurture the up and coming young athletes as they grow in their new skills, earning rewards along the way that they can look forward to and be excited about.
Games that develop physical coordination, spatial awareness, and strength as well as martial arts skills.
- Following directions
- Taking turns
- Working with a team
- Ignoring distractions
- Answering with “Yes, sir!” or “Yes, ma’am!”
- Demonstrating a “can do” attitude
- Facing fears such as trying new things or meeting new people
- Learn to focus your body to develop Balance, Coordination and Control.
- Develop Fitness skills and routines focused on core, arms, and legs.
- Learn to Focus your mind on the teacher and activity.
- Develop good Memory by following 3-step (and beyond!) directions accurately.
- Demonstrate Discipline and Leadership by following directions after only being told once
- Show CONTROL of the mind to work through during difficult tasks.
- Develop good TEAMWORK
- Show CONTROL by not interrupting, such as raising your hand when someone else is speaking.
- Learn the FOCUS to sit still when appropriate.